Ankur V. Dnyanmote. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

February 07, 2008

relative days

Like gold on black
this moment stands out
the shouts in my mind go still
I wonder if I will go back?
I wonder if I ever will?

So it moves and it stops
and it compels me to talk
to make sense of it
even though I can not

I grasp it
in its entirety
and yet it is a mystery
confused fragmented history
a busker on an empty street

I am it
and I am changing
I am changing
change with it.

5 senses and countless thoughts
dance in my head after thoughtless shots
Trees and ants
planets and plants
just whiz by my eyes
in a caustic dream

The sun was some place
else yesterday
and today is contrived
to appear the same way

its definitely a brand new day
but I still feel trapped
in the same old way

Looking at the stars
at night I think
how my thoughts shrink
into scars, dust and blinks

A microscopic world within.

The space underneath me slips away
like the preconceived ideas
that I grew up with.

I wait to sleep.
I wait to wake.
suddenly complete
but completely fake.

No comments: