Ankur V. Dnyanmote. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

May 12, 2006

Amused to see


It is amusing from here
to watch you there
staring at her
waiting

trying to go somewhere

hiding from her

hating

to have me here
watching you there

I can understand
your quagmire,
your twisty situation

I used to be in that band

of confused desires
trying to alter
that stagnant situation
waiting for her to turn


She is finally waving
at the setting ball of fire
behind the dusty horizon

while the moon has risen
over the head
to get in bed
glowing a silver light
it has commenced this night
waiting
to get in bed

Strange isnt it

the way she moves

feels like a hit

of pure ecstasy?


I wonder how she looks
when the room turns dark
when she wakes to the sun

little girl,
rising like a woman

I can see your eyes
want to see
what I see

I know you want to be
everything that is me

It makes me smile
and more amused for a while
to watch you there

trying hard to feel

a little more here

and a bit more real

No comments: