Ankur V. Dnyanmote. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

July 27, 2011

Exploding Egoes Goes without Exploring...or Explaining

There is music in my mind,
and painting on my fingers.
Poetry is my voice,
and an ocean is my skin.

I live in skies....
full of infinite mystery.
so many reasons and whys
to think about reality - for eternity.

I have a countless emotions to feel
and I am very desperate to be real.
I have this intense desire
to forget myself
But I also have an equally strong urge
to simply remember Me....

But I am as much in love with You
as much as you are in love with your Self.

I am extremely old
and I am also brand new.

I hate it when I am unable to love.
But I love it when I am unable to hate.

I can fly far above
and I can dwell deep within.
I am the author of my own story,
But I am also the reader -
my own critique,
of my personal history.
I agree -
I am full of my self
and I am constantly Me.
But in my emptiness is you
and I imagine you are an endless sea...

 I love "you" more
than you can ever see.

There are waves in my mind
and colors in my eyes
This is my poetry...
for you - a gift from me.
So are we really distinct...
you and me?

No comments: