Ankur V. Dnyanmote. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

July 20, 2011

enuff of this stuff

I'm about to shout
and get the hell out,
but I doubt if such plans
are about to sprout...
into seeds, stems, shoots, and fruits.
The weeping willows
have resorted to pillows
talking out their voices
through impersonal prejudices
These spaces
between words
have meant a lot....
and much more
But why
do I even care
to share with you my chores?
I'm about to laugh
and tame a sane giraffe,
but I doubt if such stuff
exists or is bluffed.
The taxidermist's tale
has failed to regale
the poachers of the east
who have basked in its shades.
The hunters have found
the food of the gatherers,
while the little ones paid
their dues in blue feathers
The fathers have mothered
their children for so long,
this song is about to blow
on the tip of your tongue...

No comments: