Ankur V. Dnyanmote. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

October 22, 2008

to b normal is abnormal

there is a red dot on the roof,
a proof that some hands were there.
up and down around a ground,
I am here, surrounded by the sound.

below me, an infinite sea
above me, an endless sky.
my eye reflects my self to me,
I no more wonder how or why?

to be addicted to everything,
is to do nothing at all.
in zen every moment,
is to climb when you fall.

Before you go further,
you have to look behind.
before you surrender,
you have to lose your mind.

presumptions are wrong,
symbols are impermanent.
time is an illusion,
from an outdated song

Poetry - is a a waste of time,
a rhyme is a thoughtless crime.
to break the rules,
is what you really learn in school.
if you agree with that,
you are an endangered fool.

congratulations

No comments: