Ankur V. Dnyanmote. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

June 08, 2008

Stop by in frustrated contemplation

Time passes in irrelevant motions
the eyes on this side listen to jazzy notions
and the sounds of the sax ebb and flow
in my mind I suspect there're some things that I know

where time comes from
and from where come I?
we are all in this together
like the clouds in the sky.

Below the levels
of worlds in parallel
come ideas and pictures
and scriptures and gospels

turn around this ground
in sometime I wonder
where does my mind wander
what lies asunder

Above the sound
the notes flow alone
random and mischievousness
colored off tone

please don't shout
or go out to the ghosts
will we place our bets
on haunted old posts?

Love ya...
and thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Anand said...

Does that Old post still stand there or smile when it’s still tilted or may be sleeping beneath the soil, barely covering it, HUH!!! just like that beautiful girl we saw one day, the shawl was covering her neck but you still get the look occasionally. Then you say GOD how beautiful that girl may be.... then You Stop By in the Frustrated Contemplation