Ankur V. Dnyanmote. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

February 03, 2007

A chat about that...

In a moment of insanity
I stumble upon you
your eyes meet mine
and I realize that its true

the revolution of ideas
has begun with a bang
like the branching of trees
the consciouness has sang

and I feel insane no more
to have feared everything
I've been insane before
and it wasnt a bad thing

but if I had'nt been aware
of your tandem existence
I would'nt have found you here
in a collective sort of presence

So in a moment of insanity
I struggle with you again
through destruction and action
we shall create what will remain

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not to sound cheesy... but it sounds like something you'd be telling me or mike, or both. :D

Anonymous said...

especially the last stanza.